Wednesday, May 5, 2010

SOME NEW WORK...

By a fabulous designer who I've really gotten to love as an artist and a person!  I've only got this one necklace to show today, but she'll be listing more in her jewelry shop soon!.....Also, stay tuned for Sunday's Beads-of-Clay Blog to learn more about Missficklemedia....a.k.a. Shannon LeVart! 


The brown beads are from my shop and the chain is from Shannon's.  Great combos Shannon!


Here's some chain, beads and links that I will be receiving soon coming straight from Shannon's Studio!  I am so excited about this.  I have been wanting to make a necklace for a family member for some time now. I just couldn't seem to find what I wanted to use with the ceramic frame that I made (now I need to learn how to use ice resin!).....I've found these fabulous items in Shannon's other shop Missficklemedia!


*If you are a jewelry designer who uses handmade ceramic beads, please drop me a line*
I may be able to interview you for my Sunday post on Beads-of-Clay sometime in the future!
Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE MissFickle!!!!! :)

Artisan Beads Plus said...

Me too!!