Friday, March 19, 2010

1000 IS JUST AROUND THE WIRE....

Happy Friday!!!  Well, I'm almost at that 1000 mark in sales....Who "woulda thunk?"  Once I get there I will have a drawing from the point of  [1000 - (the last 180 sales from that)]  to win this set of stoneware and procelain beads for free!  An extra bonus.....be my 1000th CUSTOMER to receive any beads in my shop up to $12 with your order.  You'll just have to let me know which ones you would like and I'll package them up to go with your order.  Hope this keeps you watching .....  MaryAnn 

3 comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Congrats Mary Ann! Your work is beautiful and I have no doubt your second thousand will happen even faster than the first!

Have a terrific weekend!
Dawn

Indian Creek Studios said...

You are my hero! Love your work, love that you are successful. congrats!
Pam

Artisan Beads Plus said...

Thank-you....I'm happy that I've met so many great people who share the same interest as me.....Not sure what I was doing 25 years ago when the internet wasn't around! Glad it is :O)