Thursday, January 14, 2010

You Don't Get Customers Like This Every Day......




This gorgeous necklace was made by mcpeanuts (Kelli)(currently an Etsy buyer). Not only does this necklace show an unbelievable amount of craftsmanship, but what makes it super special is that it was given to me as a gift. Kelli is one of my biggest buyers who does many successful shows every year. One day when I got home from my day job, a yellow envelope was in my mail box. It was addressed to me. I cannot really express the feelings that I had when I opened the package to find this beautiful necklace that Kelli had made for me using my artisan beads along with beachstone (a wonderful combination choice) and brass (I think- I'm no expert). Also, inside the package was a card thanking me for the beads that I make. This is a gift that I will have for a lifetime.....I admire it everytime I pick it up to wear it. By the way....it goes with almost everything!

5 comments:

Mary Harding said...

That is certainly a beauty.

Lorelei Eurto said...

I love the colors in this!
I need to buy more MACARROLL beads.
like,
right

now!

Dawn Doucette said...

What a heartfelt gift! There's no bigger compliment, or genuine thank you that you could have received.

To Kelli... what a special heart you have. You're incredibly thoughtful! And incredibly talented. This necklace is beautiful!

Artisan Beads Plus said...

I absolutely love this too. I wear it all the time 'cuz it works with so many outfits :O) I'll be sure to have Kelli read all the nice comments!

Regina said...

What a beautiful gift and how very thoughtful! It sure says something about both the giver and the receiver. Thank you for stopping by my blog. You make some lovely beads and I will sure keep you in mind when I am looking for more art beads.