Saturday, January 9, 2010




One of the great things about being a bead artist is that you can make yourself pretty much want you want in terms of jewelry. If there's a certain color or style that you like....well....just mold it out of clay. That's not to say that I still don't need the help of other artists and some commercial u too..... I do :O)

I decided that I needed some simple pearl like beads to wear with some tops that just don't work with lower hanging necklaces. Eventually, I'd like to have a collection of different simple necklaces in many colors. I'm a teacher so I'm up early every morning getting ready to get out the door by 7:00. Typically, I'm rushing at the last minute no matter how early I get up and I'm looking for a necklace at the last minute. I just made this so I hope it ends up working out like I want.

No comments: