Friday, June 3, 2011

If you fall off.....

Get right back on......

And I'm not just referring to the horse, but I couldn't resist not sharing more pictures of my beautiful granddaughter Lacey.  I just love her to pieces!!!  I've got 2 other grandchildren who I can't wait to share the experiences with when they are a little older.....  They'll be there soon enough.  Seems like this precious child was just born yesterday, spending the beginning of her life in an incubator due to being born 7 weeks early .... We are so fortunate that she is so healthy, smart and full of it!!!





So.... speaking of falling off the horse.... Fortunately, it wasn't this one while we were out on the trail... But do to unforseen circumstances, I did fall off of the bead making horse...



Here is a sneak peek at what will be in my shop soon.  It's the first time that I've fired in 3 months.  I was excited to see that I still have it ;o)  ......Just like riding a horse for the first time in 35 years....  You just jump back on and take off....   

sort of...

As for the upcoming show of beads, I'm not quite sure why I'm experiencing sideways pictures.....

....Hope they don't make you dizzy!









I will be listing over the next few days.....  Thanks for stopping by my blog to see what I've been up to :O)

MaryAnn

5 comments:

Kim Girouard said...

I love your pieces!

Kim Girouard said...

I recently bought items...
LOVE THEM!

Can't wait to see more!

Azure Accessories said...

Fabulous pieces MaryAnn, you definitly "still have it"...I'm partial to teal/turquoise and browns...love em!

Your granddaughter is such a little sweet heart...time flies so quickly and they grow up almost over night. My grandson is 14 now...I don't know where the time went...
Enjoy the day...
Cheers

Artisan Beads Plus said...

Thank-you to both of you :O)

I agree about time flying.... I can't believe she is going to be 4 in 2 months.

Unknown said...

She's a cutie. They grow so fast.

I love your new beads, I think it's safe to say you haven't forgotten anything!